Here is a list of the new features:
- Text filters for feeds. You can now add one or more text filters to your slideshow feeds, by using words or phrases. For example, you could use the text filter #wedding on your Facebook Page or Group feed, that way your guests could hashtag the photos with #wedding when they add them to your Facebook Page or Group, and they will be displayed in the slideshow. Text filters also help if you don’t want unrelated posts from your Page or Group to be displayed in the slideshow.
- Global text filters for public links. This allows you to use different filters on different screens. This feature was implemented for a school that wanted to filter the feed differently for each class room. They created one slideshow with a live feed from their Twitter school account, then they created a public link for each class room that had different filters, such as #room1 for class room 1, #room2 for class room 2, etc. The text filters for public links work the same as the text filters for feeds. You can create a public link under ´Share for your slideshow´.
- Instagram Creator accounts now have access to the Instagram hashtag feed and you can also display live feed from Instagram Creator accounts.
- Plus a lot of other tweaks and fixes!
Here’s how text filters work. You can use multiple words or phrases separated by commas. Here are a few examples:
- moon,jupiter - only posts with the words moon or jupiter will be displayed from the feed.
- earth AND moon,jupiter - only posts with the words earth and moon, or jupiter will be displayed from the feed. The AND can be used to require more than one word or phrase, like in this example if a post has the word earth but not moon, it won’t be included in the slideshow.
- #weddinghashtag AND secretword - only posts with the words #weddinghashtag and secretword will be displayed in the slideshow.
We hope you like this update as much as we enjoyed working on it :-)
Visit https://slidesome.com today to create your free slideshow!